Ten interesting things about me – this could be tough!
- I’m a closet hippie. Interpret that however you like.
- I believe in God and reincarnation. I’ve had folks tell me I can’t believe in both, but I counter with, “I can believe anything I want. This is America.”
- I’m a chronic enabler, still working on breaking the habit at 68.
- I got my LPN license just shy of birthday #47.
- I’ve been married and divorced twice, and engaged but never married to another significant other.
- I have two grown sons, one with four daughters and one son, and the other with one daughter.
- I have two 80+-year-old brothers, both in remission from prostate cancer, who get around better than I do.
- I’ve moved around a bit, having lived in Ohio, Indiana, California, Mississippi, Wisconsin, and western New York.
- I’m having trouble here. What else? Oh, yeah, I once worked as a secretary on a psychiatric unit. That was rather an adventure.
- And finally, one of my guilty pleasures (aside from massive amounts of ice cream) is watching crime shows like Dateline and 48 Hours. I am fascinated and disgusted by the evil things that people do to other people.
Wow, that was hard! I guess I’m not as interesting as I thought. Let’s keep that to ourselves, shall we?