M Taylor posted an update 1 month, 4 weeks ago
Since believers in Jesus Christ are called to be the light in a dark world, “Grace Ambassador” by John Jackson is a good read and call for Christians to be active in their world for God’s glory. Around 170 pages, some of the many topics addressed include:
– 3 belief systems that have corrupted Christians’ interaction with the world.
– Reasons for the church’s declining positive influence in our culture.
– How to discover your spiritual gifts to use for God’s glory in the world.
– Being cautious about forming friendships.
– 7 points about spiritual gifts.
– Categories of spiritual gifts.
– Principles to remember and apply in becoming God’s ambassador to the world.
– How to let God’s grace flow through you in the workplace.
Good read that flows smoothly from chapter to chapter, contains good spiritual and practical insights, good footnotes section for further reading, and good sized print, the book is a good read and recommended.
I was given a review copy by Chosen in exchange for a fair review and appreciate the opportunity.