M Taylor posted an update 3 months, 3 weeks ago
“Escaping Enemy Mode” by Jim Wilder and Ray Woolridge is a great read on how the human brain works to either unite or divide us. Indeed, in today’s increasing political, business, ethnic, and religious polarization, this book is a timely read. Around 300 pages, the title addresses many topics, including:
– Characteristics of the human brain in enemy mode.
– How levels of our brains work to unite or divide people.
– Description of the 3 types of enemy mode (simple, stupid, intelligent).
– Characteristics of simple enemy mode.
– Signs of stupid enemy mode.
– How to recognize intelligent enemy mode.
– How to know if we are acting in enemy mode.
– 12 skills to develop for escaping enemy mode.
What I like about the title;
– Easy to read and understand on a very complex subject.
– Has good and appropriate humor on a serious subject.
– Smooth flow from chapter to chapter (not a choppy read).
– Good practical and spiritual insights.
– Detailed notes section for further reading.
I read through the entire book to know this is a great title and will read more slowly in the future. Highly recommended on an important topic in today’s world. I was given a review copy by Moody Publishers in exchange for a fair review and appreciate the opportunity.