M Taylor posted an update 2 months, 4 weeks ago
“A Non-Anxious Influence” by Mark Sayers is a great read and challenge for anyone wondering how the church can be a positive factor in today’s world. Around 190 pages, the book makes many great points and covers topics like:
– The world is full of anxiety and if Christians are not diligent in their walk with Jesus Christ, they can be the same way.
– Our individual lives have been greatly changed by recent world events.
– The world is much more complex today.
– Leaders can have great influence on those around them by not being anxious with the rest of the world.
– The need to abandon the myth that leading must always feel good.
– Characteristics of complicated and complex environments.
– We can only be non-anxious by having God’s presence in our lives.
The book contains many excellent insights into today’s world, easy to read and follow, and is a great challenge for Christians to not be anxious like the rest of the world. Will be read again and recommended. I was given a review copy by Moody Publishers in exchange for a fair review and appreciate the opportunity.