M Taylor posted an update 3 weeks, 4 days ago
“Speaking Across Generations” is a great title for anyone wanting to reach people of various age groups. While written mainly for preachers, anyone can benefit from this read. Some of the important points mentioned include:
– Characteristics of effective intergenerational preaching.
– Good descriptions of the various generations (ages, attitudes, demographics).
– 5 attributes of effective preaching.
– Contributions each generation has contributed to society.
– Examples of sermons designed to reach a particular generation.
Some of the things to like about this book:
– Easy to read understand.
– Very informative and insightful.
– Helpful tables and charts.
– Good suggestions for pastoring intergenerationally.
Good read and will be read again. Recommended. I was given a review copy by IVP in exchange for a fair review and appreciate the opportunity.