M Taylor posted an update 4 months, 3 weeks ago
“The 5 Apology Languages” is a great read for anyone wanting to improve (and anybody in their right mind wants to) their relationships. Around 190 pages, many topics are covered, including:
– The positive power of apologizing.
– The five love languages (a.k.a., people like be loved and appreciate in various ways).
– Reasons we need to seek forgiveness.
– Questions to ask yourself to help identify your preferred love language.
– Reasons why people don’t apologize.
– Definition of forgiveness.
– What to do when you are angry with yourself.
– What not to say when apologizing.
– What to say when apologizing.
Good read full of practical and some spiritual insights. Handy read to use in any human relationships. Will be read again and recommended. I was given a review copy by Northfield/Moody Publishers in exchange for a fair review and appreciate the opportunity.