M Taylor posted an update 1 year, 1 month ago
“The Integration Of Psychology And Christianity” is a good and thought-provoking read on as the title mentions – combining Christianity and Psychology. The book is around 180 pages and some of the topics covered include:
– 5 viewpoints of Christ in the culture.
– Types of integration.
– Recommendations for Christian who are considering using integration in their practic.
– Psychological worldviews.
– The local church’s role in integration.
What I liked about the book:
– Cites many studies pertinent to the book’s topics.
– While academic, the book is pretty easy to read and understand.
– Very helpful bibliography for further study.
Good read and recommended. I was given a review copy by IVP in exchange for a fair review and appreciate the opportunity.