M Taylor posted an update 5 months, 1 week ago
“Effective Intercultural Evangelism” is a very good read on sharing the Good News of Jesus Christ in today’s diverse world. Around 180 pages, the book addresses many topics, including:
– If we listen long enough to someone, we can discern where God is working in their life.
– Definition of intercultural evangelism.
– Description of today’s 4 main worldviews.
– Holistic evangelism (addressing a person’s spiritual, physical, and other needs).
– 4 stages in impacting a community.
Just finished reading the book and here’s what I like:
– Very easy to read and understand.
– Excellent coverage of the 4 main worldviews in today’s world.
– Good guidance on sharing the gospel with people who hold a particular worldview.
– Good inclusion of spiritual insights and practical application.
– Covers many relevant topics.
Excellent read for anyone needing insights and suggestions for sharing the gospel in today’s rapidly changing world. Highly recommended. I was given a review copy by IVP in exchange for a fair review and appreciate the opportunity.