M Taylor posted an update 2 weeks, 3 days ago
I never was good at philosophy – once took a philosophy class and ending up dropping it! “Philosophy Made Slightly Less Difficult” is a good title for someone like me – wants to know more about philosophy without being drowned in the subject. Many things to like about this title:
– Good range of topics – meaning of life, does God exist, ethics, what Christians should think about science, etc.
– Well-written and relatively easy to understand and follow.
– Covers key philosophical concepts.
– Smoothly transitions from topic to topic and chapter to chapter.
– Helps the reader to better understand and apply philosophy.
Good introductory title for those wanting to learn more about basic philosophy. Recommended. I was given a review copy by IVP in exchange for a fair review and appreciate the opportunity.