M Taylor posted an update 1 month, 1 week ago
“Spiritual Intelligence” is a thought-provoking on the principles of being spiritually intelligent in a day and age of great spiritual deception and abuse. While the reader may not agree with the author’s thoughts and/or conclusions, there are many topics covered, including:
– Listening to the wisdom of this age keeps us from tapping into God’s wisdom.
– God’s ways sometimes defies logic and reason.
– 5 aspects of divine wisdom.
– 4 keys to understanding the working of the Holy Spirit.
– How to know when you are thinking and living with a heavenly or earthly perspective.
– Creativity and innovation in spiritual intelligence.
– Various ways Jesus Christ displayed spiritual insights.
The book is easy to understand, smoothly transitions from chapter to chapter, and is thought-provoking. Regardless of whether or not you agree or disagree with the author’s points, there are some good points to ponder. I was given a review copy by Baker Books in exchange for a fair review and appreciate the opportuntiy.