M Taylor posted an update 1 month ago
“40 Questions About Typology And Allegory” by Mitchell Chase is a very informative and helpful title on biblical types and allegories. Around 300 pages, many topics are covered on the subject, including:
– What are types and allegories?
– Different types described throughout the Bible.
– Different allegories described throughout the Bible.
– How types and allegories were used throughout human history (early church, middle ages, age of enlightenment, modern era, postmodern era).
– Why types and allegories are important in the Bible and how they fit into various books of the Bible.
The title is readable, informative, and contains a helpful bibliography for further reading and a scriptural reference. Very helpful title for the pastor, teacher, or anyone wanting to know more about biblical types and allegories. Recommended. I was given a review by Kregel Academic in exchange for a fair review and appreciate the opportunity.