M Taylor posted an update 2 months ago
“Gentle And Lowly” is a great read who is either seeking a new or deeper relationship with Jesus Christ. Indeed, in a world that values busyness, aggressiveness, and selfishness, God is often either left out of the picture or is an afterthought. The title is around 220 pages and covers topics such as:
– God is gentle, however, He is not weak.
– God listens to our prayers and supplications and can sympathize with what we are going through.
– The power of the Holy Spirit working in and through us for His glory.
– Our sins grieve God and He longs for us to be restored to Him.
– Jesus Christ is the best friend we will ever have.
The book is well-written, encouraging, challenging, and is a good read for anyone needing insight on who they are in Jesus Christ. Recommended.