M Taylor posted an update 2 months, 1 week ago
“On Waiting Well” by Bradley Baurain is a great title for anyone in a season of waiting on the Lord to act on their behalf in a particular area of their life. Around 160 pages, the title covers many topics about the subject, including:
– What it means to wait on the Lord (it’s not passively sitting around doing nothing).
– Myths of waiting.
– Truths about waiting.
– Reasons why we have to wait (can be related to us, other people, the Lord, etc.).
– How waiting develops our character.
– Waiting with anticipation for the Lord to act in His way and time and for His glory.
– What the Lord may want from us as we wait.
The book is very well-written, thoughtful, and is a great balance of spiritual insights and practical suggestions when in a season of waiting. Will be an excellent read and future reference for anyone in a season of waiting. I was given a review copy by Moody Publishers in exchange for a fair review and appreciate the opportunity.