M Taylor posted an update 1 week, 6 days ago
” A Commentary On James” is a very helpful title on the biblical book and there are many things to like about the title:
– Helpful introduction to the book (author, date and setting, structure of the letter, themes, outline of James, etc.).
– Comprehensive list of references used for writing this title.
– List of unique words and phrases in the Book of James.
– In each chapter there is a verse-by-verse exposition, explanation of the literary structure, helpful tables explaining information in the particular chapter, and other pertinent information.
– Ways the Book of James applies today.
The book is well-written, easy to understand, and smoothly transitions from chapter to chapter. Will be an excellent reference for anyone wanting to know more about the Book of James. Recommended.