M Taylor posted an update 1 month, 3 weeks ago
“Before We Forget” is a great read on ministry perspectives by younger and older ministers. Just over 200 pages, many topics are covered, including:
– Insecurity as a pastor.
– Being careful of pride.
– Taking the ministry and people for granted.
– The importance of character.
– Practicing sexual purity.
– Being patient with others and yourself.
– Working on reconciliation.
– The pastor’s personal and family suffering that comes with the ministry.
Well-written, informative, full of good spiritual and practical insights, the book is a valuable aid for the pastor, no matter their career stage. The principles covered in the book can also apply to leaders and servants of all backgrounds. Will be read again and recommended.