Lets become like
~~two little bubbles ~`*`*“
Lighter than the Air ~`*““`*““`
That we Breathe“““““““` *“““`*“`
I will catch UP With You ** (smile)
2 little bubbles works for me…. ⚆….⚇…
Miss the old forum “style”. As when reading the blogs and talented
deep thinkers and things to ponder. I thought what the heck -a little copy and paste would go well with our bubbles of thoughts.
Always Good to read you Moni..
Copy/ Over and Out ( pasting a funny)
All this needs ? is Lawrence Welk’s Bubble Machine
Ahh one and ahh two` –haha
Looking at You Moni
One-liners and other useless questions.
– A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
– On the other hand, you have different fingers.
– Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
– Back up my hard drive? How do I put it in reverse?
– I just got lost in thought. It was unfamiliar territory.
– When the chips are down, the buffalo is empty.
– Seen it all, done it all, can’t remember most of it.
– Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don’t.
– I feel like I’m diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
– She’s always late. Her ancestors
arrived on the June Flower.
– You have the right to remain silent.
Anything you say will be misquoted,
then used against you.
– Honk if you love peace and quiet.
– Despite the cost of living, have you noticed
how it remains so popular?
– Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.
– Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
– He who laughs last, thinks slowest.
– War doesn’t determine who’s right, just who’s left.
– Whose cruel idea was it for
the word “lisp” to have an “s” in it?
– Since light travels faster than sound,
isn’t that why some people appear bright until
you hear them speak?
– How come abbreviated is such a long word?
– Why do you press harder on a remote control
when you know the battery is dead?
– Why are they called apartments,
when they’re all stuck together?
– Why does sour cream have an expiration date?
– Who is General Failure,
and why is he reading my disk?
– If the universe is everything, and
scientists say that the universe is expanding,
what is it expanding into?
– If a tree falls in the forest,
and no one is around
to see it, do the other
trees make fun of it?
– How much deeper would the ocean be
if sponges didn’t grow in it?
– Why do we wait until
a pig is dead to “cure” it?
– What do little birdies see when
they get knocked unconscious?
– Why doesn’t Tarzan have a beard?
– Do married people live longer
than single people does,or does it
just SEEM longer?
– Isn’t the best way to save face
is to keep the lower part shut?
SO many of these I GET.
Especially the “He who laughs last….is the slowest”
Sometimes…. 3 days later I start laughing out of the blue.