Top Ten Interesting / Quirky Facts about MrsJuliana
1. I have 2 children and a husband. They are my everything and I adore them. :)
2. I am Canadian! Born and raised, and forever true to the Maple Leaf and busy beaver. ;) That is unless I win the lotto.. I might consider moving or at least vacationing more in Hawaii.
3. I love rides with the exception of the salt and shaker ones. I don't like being flipped upside down. It does nothing for my hair. Ha!
4. I am a Reiki Level 2 Practitioner. I hope to one day get my masters at Stonehenge. If I put it out there, I know it will happen.
5. I am an avid reader. I enjoy reading Sophie Kinsella, Nicholas Sparks, Kristin Hannah, as well as good Young Adult Fiction.
6. I am an elementary teacher. I have been teaching for 10 years now and I love it.
7. I have 3 fur babies as well. Their names are Abbie,Meow-meow and Arnold. The girls have been with us for 7 years and Arnold has been with us since late July.
8. I can wiggle my ears. A trait that I learned from my grandfather when I was 9 years old.
9. I think I am secretly related to Gene Simmons. I have a crazy long tongue.
10. I enjoy writing and working out. I enjoy pushing myself to new limits each day and I also enjoying motivating others to do the same.
Well if you made it this far, you are now wise beyond your years in all things MrsJuliana. I hope you enjoy reading my blog and come with me on my journey to explore the beyond. For life is meant to be lived, explored and laughed at. Have a great day!