<<< M U S I C A N D T H E O T H E R M U S E S>>>
I joined Thoughts in 2009 and deleted my blog last year due to my personal desire to find spiritual enlightenment. Now I'm home, in my same boring town, and bored out of my flipping mind most of the time. This just gives me a nice medium for my spiritual, emotional, romantic drabble.
If you've never met me, there's not much to me but here's a bit. A bit:
- Everything I say is bullshit.
- I'm not a violent person.
- I'm spiritual and all that BS; peace, love, happiness.
- I'm a CHRISTIAN.
- What I do doesn't define me. I get drunk, I get high. I'm still a good person.
- I'm from Australia.
- I'm half Polish/German and half African.
- I'm a singer, dancer, guitarist, ukuleleist, mandolinist, violinist, banjoist, pianist, and harmonicaist :)
- I'm a LIBERAL and I don't give a FUCK if it's cliche.
- I'm my own person. No one defines me. I change and grow at my own leisure.
That's about it. If I had to say one last thing, it would be this:
We live in a big, bad world
Comprised of all the colors of the motherfucking rainbow.
y o u o n l y h a v e o n e l i f e
And it's fucking wasted if you don't take time
To smell the flowers and appreciate the finer aspects
Of being a human being, a simple, lesser organism
You DON'T have to understand everything.
Life is a mystery, that's what makes it so romantic and so exciting.